LandSaver® MBR Performance Warranty
Tangent Company provides a unique two-year performance warranty that ensures a properly serviced LandSaver® MBR can pass an EPA, state or local health department sampling inspections used to check adherence to effluent standards for the installed application.
True Fail-Safe Design
Tangent can offer this Performance Warranty because the The LandSaver® MBR has multiple fail-safe mechanisms that are designed to never allow discharge of inadequately treated effluent. They include:
- All discharged effluent passes through a membrane ultrafilter that filters out all bacteria.
- Treated and filtered effluent does not contain suspended particles that interfere with UV disinfection of pathogens.
- The LandSaver® MBR incorporates an equalization tank that provides extra capacity and ensures all wastewater is treated with the proper retention time. On heavy water use days, most other systems allow wastewater to flow into the distribution system without complete treatment.
- The LandSaver® MBR monitors service intervals, the UV system, all pump functions, the aeration blower, and tank levels. It activates warning lights, giving you time to schedule service.
The LandSaver® MBR avoids 3 common design shortfalls of other systems:
- Gravity flow through that allows discharge of untreated sewage
- Relying only on settling to remove suspended solids
- UV system that shines disinfecting light through dirty water with suspended solids
These design shortcomings often result in poor treatment performance.
For any system you select, you should ask for a performance warranty and fully understand how the system consistently prevents discharge of inadequately treated sewage effluent.
Find out if the LandSaver® MBR is the right fit for your property. Call us at (440) 557-4936 or fill out the form below to speak with an expert from Tangent.